Channel 4 - Cultural Diversity Network Awards

Filming on Scarborough beach for the CDN awards doc.
I've just completed a 5-week contract working with Hey Buddy TV on "Diverse Nation" - an hour-long documentary about this year's Cultural Diversity Network (CDN) awards.

Working with Hey Buddy as a Shooting AP, I had the pleasure of shooting and directing interviews with 9 of the award nominees, all of whom had been selected for their contribution to raising the bar in terms of diversity on British TV. It was humbling to interview actors, presenters, directors and producers who had produced such fantastic work, and personally eye-opening to work with people from such a diverse range of backgrounds. The job was a real treat, not least because Hey Buddy were a lovely bunch to work with, and because working with such a range of contributors has expanded and enriched my worldview. And I think that is one of my favourite things about this work that we do; that's the job at it's best.

The programme will TX in February, so keep an eye on my twitter feed for exact dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment